You might have noticed that Amazon Fire TV Stick has many options for owners having problems like impairments. For instance, Screen Magnifier lets the visually impaired to zoom in on any part.
This option is simple to enable as well as disable. You might have noticed that Fire TV Stick can sometimes get stuck and does not zoom out. Go through this blog carefully to fix the issue.
Screen magnifier feature
- For disabling the Screen Magnifier, you need to take the Fire TV Stick remote and tap on the Back and Fast Forward options together. You need to keep pressing them for a few seconds. If there is no change, then you should try pressing the rest key combos.
- For this time, put the combination of Play/Pause and Menu keys altogether. Like the earlier combinations, this should also turn off the zoom. Continue pressing the combination for a few seconds.
- Another combination comprises of the Rewind and Menu keys. Tap on both the keys together, and you need to continue pressing them for a few seconds.
You can use these combinations one more time if required. If still the problem does not get solved, then you need to move to the next method.
Calibrate the view
- Firstly, start the main menu by the remote. It shall be on the Home screen.
- Then, visit the Settings part. It shall be towards the right-hand part of the menu.
- After that, view the ‘Display and Sounds’ part.
- Next, visit the ‘Display’ part.
- After that, choose the ‘Calibrate Display.’
- By the Ring switch on the remote, you shall be able to change the size of a picture.
- Then, press on the Accept option for giving confirmation of the same.
The method of resetting the Fire Stick
- Firstly, view the mail menu on the Home screen.
- Then, have a look at the right ways.
- Next, click on Settings.
- After that, go to the Device part.
- Then, move downwards of the menu.
- Next, choose ‘Reset to Factory Defaults’ option.
- After that, press on the Reset option.
The quick method has been mentioned below:
Firstly, take the remote Right and Back keys altogether.
Then, long press on them till you view the Reset display.
After that, press on the Reset option.
For KODI users
- Firstly, go to the Kodi of your Fire TV Stick.
- Then, press on the Settings symbol. It shall be on the Home screen.
- After that, visit the Interface Settings part.
- Next, visit the Skin part.
- Then, tap the Center option. It shall be within the Ring. Continue holding the key. As soon as the full magnification happens, Kodi by itself begins zooming out. You need to stop whenever you get the 0 percent zoom.
Emily Johnson is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.